Today's post is an excerpt from Dmitry Orlov's book, Shrinking the Technosphere: Getting a Grip on the Technologies …
– 256 pages
5.5 Inches × 8.5 Inches (w × h)
Weight: 369 Grams
BISAC: HOUSE & HOME / Sustainable Living
Publisher: New Society Publishers
Pub. Date: 2015-04-01
How to Brew Your Own Fuel
Small-scale home biodiesel production holds a singular attraction for the do-it-yourself enthusiast. While perhaps it can't save the world, this unique renewable fuel is economical, fun to make, better for the environment, and will help you reduce your dependence on Big Oil. And getting started is easier than you think.
Backyard Biodiesel is written by two recognized experts in the field of small-scale biofuels. This comprehensive hands-on, practical, DIY guide includes:
- The basics of small-scale brewing – recipes, strategies, and technologies
- Advanced backyard analytics and troubleshooting
- Safety considerations and regulatory issues
- Topping up the tank – how to put your biodiesel to work for you.
Making your own fuel is not only possible, it is rewarding. Designed to be accessible to everyone from readers with no prior technical expertise to alternative energy buffs, Backyard Biodiesel is a must-read for any aspiring brewer, packed with everything you need to get up and running quickly and safely.
You might also enjoy
Save Money, Save the Earth
Increasing the energy efficiency of your home can save you money, help the environment, and enhance your comfort, but how do you decide which …view title info
New Society Publishers have decided to sell their ebooks without copy protection or DRM (Digital Rights Management) so that customers can enjoy full use of their ebook purchase. In return we expect our customers to respect this decision.
By clicking in the box below, you agree that you will:
- NOT make illegal or unauthorized copies of our ebooks.
- ONLY make copies of our ebooks for backup purposes.
- NOT sell or give copies of our ebooks to family, friends, associates, etc., or upload to any file-sharing sites.
Our ebooks are available in PDF or EPUB format.
Please choose the correct format for your device.